In order to successfully register and complete your costume booking with The Lost Tribe you will be required in the first instance to issue to us a non-refundable deposit as follows:
- Male & Female – TTD $1,800 (US$288)
After which you will be required to pay any balance on the selected costume of your choice upon collection, on or before Friday 24th February 2017. Please note that this deposit is required regardless of the price of the costume.
In an effort to facilitate our masqueraders The Lost Tribe will be offering the following payment options with respect to the issuing of the deposit:-
COMPLETE your registration and secure your costume by issuing the non-refundable deposit as follows:
- Male & Female – TTD$1,800
INITIATE your registration and reserve your costume by issuing a FIRST payment of as follows:
- Male & Backline Female – TTD$1,000.00 and the SECOND payment of TTD $1,000 becoming due and owing on or before the last day of the successive month following your first payment.
E.g. in the instance where you make your first payment in July, the second payment must be made on or before August 31st, 2016. If you make your first payment in the month of August, your second payment must be made on or before September 30th, 2016.
This option is only available to persons registering in male or female backline or frontline costumes making their first down payment in the months of July and August 2016.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION WITH TRIBE WILL ONLY BE COMPLETED AND VALID WHEN THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT IS ISSUED TO TRIBE BY THE DUE DATE.
DISCLAIMER – Masqueraders who fail to issue the full deposit by the due date will forfeit any and all monies initially issued in part payment of the deposit. No exceptions allowed!
Costume registration is only considered complete after receipt of a down payment. Down payments are required as follows:
- Male Costumes – TT$1,800 (US$288)
- Female Costumes – TT$1,800 (US$288)
Costumes must be paid in full prior to collection, and can be paid:
- At the collection centre immediately before collecting the costume (Cash & LINX* only).
- At The Lost Tribe’s Mas Camp (Cash & LINX* only) and online via Credit Card** (Visa & MasterCard).
- Cheques will not be accepted as a form of payment.
* LINX is the local debit card system in Trinidad & Tobago
**Please note that ALL credit card transactions are billed in US$ at a rate of TT$6.25:US$1. The conversion amount will be determined by your bank or credit card provider at the time of billing. This amount will be reflected in your credit card statement. Some banks/credit card providers may charge an additional convenience fee.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
Please note that carnival costumes are custom-made items therefore once a down payment is made, it is non-refundable. Additionally, there will be:
- NO exchange or switching of sections.
- NO changing of measurements or sizes
- NO Costume Transfers
- NO Returns accepted